These highly intensive, specialist batting coaching sessions; delivered by Gary Palmer; are on offer to current Palmer Cricket Academy Senior players. These sessions complement the current Academy winter program.
The sessions will be limited to a maximum of 9 players who will have access to nets and bowling machines at the Palmer Batting Lab facility situated at Worton Park.
Cost is £700 for all 5 sessions or individually at £150 each.
To book a place please contact Gary Palmer on 07815 081744 or Email Gary.
- Batting for prolonged periods of time
- Hit a high volume of balls via repetition using bowling machines
- Construct and fine tune technique focussing on attention to detail
- Learning to maintain technique against all angles
- Challenge technique against different types of swing/ spin types
- Challenge and maintain technique under pressure
- Constantly challenge the Technical, Tactical, Mental & Physical side of batting
- Learn how to service your own technique and become self-sufficient
- Learn how to practice & prepare like the professionals do
These sessions are a must for young players who have aspirations of playing for their University, County, County Academy or National teams and will teach you the science of technical batting excellence to help you enhance your performance.
I have coached a number of county and International cricketers in the form of specialist batting coaches. I am totally confident that we can improve you as cricketers and can help you get to the next level.
Pre-Season Batting Hot House Sessions 2018
|#||Day||Date||Venue - (10:00-16:00)|
|1||Sunday||22nd April 2018||Palmer Batting Lab, Worton Park|
|2||Sunday||29th April 2018||Palmer Batting Lab, Worton Park|
|3||Sunday||6th May 2018||Palmer Batting Lab, Worton Park|
|4||Sunday||13th May 2018||Palmer Batting Lab, Worton Park|
|5||Sunday||20th May 2018||Palmer Batting Lab, Worton Park|
Palmer Batting Lab
Worton Park (South Car Park)
Yarnton Road, Cassington
Oxon, OX29 4SU